We would like to introduce a nice couple “Ms Anna and Mr. Anders” from Sweden.
They traveled around Japan for few weeks and stayed in Andon twice during their stay : )
They finally left Japan very early morning today when our reception was not opened yet so they left their keys in the room. I and Kayo were working this morning and Kayo went up to a room which Anna and Anders stayed in to picked up the keys,and found it,,,!
She found such a lovely photo with keys on the table!
Thank you so much for your lovely message for us,Anna and Anders.
It made us really happy : )
We hope you had a great time in Japan and hope to see you again!
Ryoko and Kayo
Today, I was so tired from tough mock-up Japanese entrance examination for foreign student. Even though, I will not attend this examination, it was a good practice for Japanese Language Placement Test (JLPT) which is more common among those whom needs to have Japanese skill certificate to apply for a job. Anyway, my topic today is not the JLPT or any exams but my favorite restaurants ranking!!!
Japanese food has always been my favorites cuisines since my father is Japanese, he oftens teaches me to cook home Japanese food. Ever since, I have been living in Saitama, I oftens go wandering around several towns to search for delicious, good quality restaurant with reasonable price. So, I would like to introduce my top 5 favorite places.
1. Tonkatsu Maisen, Royal-Host Street, Omotesando….The best blackpork Tonkatsu in town
2. Kyuushuu Jankara Ramen, Harajuku….Kyuushuu style’s tonkotsu soup ramen with melty marinated chuck pork and half boiled egg
3. Tsunahachi Tempura, Shinjuku…Freshly made hot tempura..Enjoy it while watching the chef cooking in front of you is the best.
4. Otakufu Okonomiyaki, Shimokitazawa….The original Otafuku’s Hiroshima style Okonomiyaki, the most favorite okonomiyaki restaurant I have been to so far.
5. Tsuru Tontan, Roppongi,Simple Udon in highclass style….My recommendation is Ebi cream udon, you can also choose the size of udon. During lunch extra volume order is free of charge.
There are more places I would like to introduce to you however, some is not Japanese restaurant. I think the most enjoyable thing you can do here is to discover hiden spot with great food and service that will last in your memory forever.
They are very friendly and interested in Japan and Japanese culture very much!!
I had a really great time with them very much!
They gave me chocolate and it is yammy!!!
I want to visit to there one day
I hope to see you again!